In order to successfully set up SlingTV please...
- Have a Sling TV gift card code handy.
- Use a computer to redeem and/or create a Sling TV account (Mac or PC).
- Make sure your SmartDNS/VPN subscription (like PlaymoTV) is active and make sure you have configured the computer you are using to redeem the code accordingly: PlaymoTV instructions
- If the device you are using to watch Sling TV is different from the computer in the step above then please configure its DNS accordingly: PlaymoTV instructions
Redeeming Sling TV gift card code
- On a computer, go to www.sling.com/gift. NOTE.You need to have an active subscription to a Smart DNS or VPN service in order to access sling.com (both website and stream) outside the U.S. We highly recommend PlaymoTV. Please make sure you have accordingly configured the computer you are using to redeem Sling codes with. Another way is to use Hola Chrome Extension for Chrome browser and set it to United States when browsing the Sling site.
- If you are a new Sling TV user then click on "New User - Redeem here" button. If you already have a Sling TV account then click on "Log In to Redeem" button and follow instructions on how to redeem the code.
- To continue creating a Sling TV account please enter your email address, password and a U.S. address (which you can find online).
- Select the channel packages you want to subscribe to.
- Enter your name and confirm the address. Do not enter anything into the credit card fields as that is not applicable.
- Type in the gift card code(s) in the Gift Cards field and apply them.
- Make sure you tick the black box where it says "I am over 18...".
- Click on Submit & Finish.