How to redeem an iTunes gift cardUsing your computer (Mac or PC):
- Open iTunes on your computer and click iTunes Store.
- Make sure the correct iTunes account is logged on, your email address should appear on the upper right side of the iTunes Store window. If not, click Sign in or the email address and log on with the correct account.
- If you have never bought a giftcard before, scroll to the bottom part of the page and make sure it's set to US and the American flag is visible.
- Click on Redeem
- Click on iTunes Gift Cards
- Enter your code(or use Copy - Paste)
- Enter your iTunes password if requested.
- Press and hold with your finger on the code we sent and wait until the magnifying glass appears.
- Choose Select to select the code. Next, press Copy.
- Press the Home button and open the iTunes or AppStore app on your device.
- If you opened AppStore, press the button Featured on the bottom of the display, (if you opened iTunes, press the Music button on the bottom of the display) and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Press Redeem.
- Press and hold your finger on the textbox and wait until the magnifying glass appears. Lift your finger and then select "Paste". Now press Redeem.
- Now enter your password for iTunes Store (and your Apple ID if needed) and press OK.
- Finally you should receive a message verifying that your code has been redeemed and how much credit you have now on your iTunes account.
If you have any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you. Remember to include your giftcard code in your email.