If you don’t find answers to your questions here, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
- How will the gift card be delivered?
We will deliver the redemption code found on the gift card via email along with instructions on how to use it. You will receive two emails - one from us containing the code, the other as an order receipt. If you ordered the gift card in a form of a gift certificate you will receive it as a PDF attachment in your email.
- How quickly will I receive the gift card code?
Gift card codes are delivered instantly when paid with a credit card. First time PayPal payers are subject to extra verification before code is delivered. The email containing your gift card code should appear within few minutes from purchase. Please check your Junk Mail / Spam folder if the code hasn’t arrived within an hour. If it's still not there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it.
- Can I trust the gift cards from GiftcardCabin.com?
Absolutely. We only carry gift cards from reputable vendors in the United States.
- Can I use the gift cards on a non-US iTunes account?
The iTunes cards from us are only redeemable in the US iTunes Store. If you already have an iTunes account in a different country, the simplest way is to change country (to United States) on your iTunes account
- I’m trying to create a new iTunes account. Why isn’t “None” on the list of credit cards?
You are going to need to download a free app on the iTunes Store in order for the option “None” to appear. For example Hangman or Google Earth. Proceed by selecting “Create New Account” on the prompt that follows. You should now be able to set up a new account without entering a credit card number. Instructions on creating a new iTunes account.
- Do I need to use the same email address for iTunes and PayPal?
No, you can use different email addresses. Just make sure your email account(s) are active and you have access to them.
- Is there anything that can cause my iTunes account to be deactivated?
We are aware of iTunes accounts being deactived due to use of gift cards that were purchased with stolen credit cards. Those iTunes gift cards can be found on auction websites. They can be normally be identified by their unusual low price point. We recommend that you create a new iTunes account if you suspect you might have purchased one of those cards in the past.Instructions on creating a new iTunes account.
- What method of payments do you offer?
You have two options. You can pay with:
1. International Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
- Do I need to use a US-based address when I make a purchase on your site?
No, please use your correct billing address.
- Do I need to use the email address on my iTunes account when paying with PayPal?
You can use any email address you like. Just make sure your email account(s) are active and you have access to them.
- I paid $28.95, why do I only get $25 credit?
There are many cost factors that have to be considered when providing a service like this which are simply reflected in the price.
- Is my credit card information safe?
GiftcardCabin uses established payment processors via a secure encrypted connection online (SSL). Our website also complies with all security requirements for handling credit card information set by PCI DSS. (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- Do you refund?
Gift cards cannot be returned and are non-refundable. If there is a problem with a code, we will replace it at no extra cost, as long as it hasn’t been redeemed. We require customers to send us a screenshot or a photo of the code error no later than 30 days from purchase.