If you don’t find answers to your questions here, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How will the gift card be delivered?
We will deliver the redemption code found on the gift card via email along with instructions on how to use it. You will receive two emails - one from us containing the code, the other as an order receipt. If you ordered the gift card in a form of a gift certificate you will receive it as a PDF attachment in your email.
- How quickly will I receive the gift card code?
The gift card code is usually sent out as soon as your payment has been processed, which normally only takes a few minutes. We guarantee that you will receive the code within 1 hour of purchase. Please check your Junk Mail / Spam folder if the code hasn’t arrived within that time frame. If the code is not there then please contact us at email@example.com and we will look into it.
- Can I trust the gift cards from GiftcardCabin.com?
Absolutely. We only carry gift cards from reputable vendors in the United States.
- What method of payments do you offer?
You have two options. You can pay with:
1. Credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
2. Funds from a PayPal account
- Do I need to use the email address on my iTunes account when paying with PayPal?
You can use any email address you like. Just make sure your email account(s) are active and you have access to them.
- Do I need a PayPal account when I shop at GiftcardCabin?
No. Having a PayPal account increases security and saves you typing, but you can also use your credit card directly.
- Is it better to create a PayPal account?
It’s more convenient to have a PayPal account as it requires much less typing each time you make a purchase. You only need to enter in your PayPal email and password for future purchases. You can also verify your PayPal account to make your account even safer. Instructions on verifying your PayPal account
- Is my credit card information safe?
GiftcardCabin uses PayPal which is a very secure payment processor and among the largest in the world. Your card information is only handled by PayPal and never sent to us.
- Do you refund?
Gift cards are not refundable. If there is a problem with a code, we will replace it at no extra cost, as long as it hasn’t been redeemed.
- Why do you need my phone number?
We ask for your phone number in case we are not able to deliver your code to your email address. We don't give out your personal info and we won't conduct any unsolicited sales or marketing calls.