Instructions on how to set up and watch Disney+ ...
Disney+ Main Page
- Apple devices (AppleTV/iPhone/iPad) with iTunes credit
Disney+ subscription paid with iTunes credit.
Before you start
- Create an account on PlaymoTV on a Mac/PC (or with a VPN service of your choice) if you haven't already done so. This service removes the restriction that Disney+ can only be accessed for users inside the United States.
- Configure DNS settings on your Apple device according to PlaymoTV instructions or the VPN provider you currently subscribe to.
Create a Disney+ account on iTunes / App Store
- To start with you need to have your iTunes / App Store account's region set to United States and have enough credit (which are available on our website in the form of iTunes gift card codes) on the account to pay for the Disney+ subscription; How to redeem iTunes gift cards.
- Get the Disney+ app on your AppleTV/iPhone/iPad from AppStore. Make sure you have iOS/tvOS 13 or newer.
- Open the app and click "Start Free Trial" or "Sign Up"
- Enter an email address (this doesn't have to be same as your Apple ID email address - this is your Disney+ account email)
- Enter a password
- Select subscription plan
- Click on "Start Watching". Your Disney+ account should now be ready!
At the end of the trial the Disney+ subscription will be charged monthly on your iTunes account. You can manage the subscription inside iTunes Store, under Account - View My Account - Subscriptions - Manage.
Follow these instructions if you want to put a temporary hold on the subscription:
- Open iTunes on your computer and select iTunes Store
- Click on Account on the menu bar on top and then View My Account
- Enter your password.
- Scroll down to Settings - Subscriptions and click Manage.
- Here you can put a temporary hold on your Disney+ subscription. If you want to re-activate it, you would come back to the same place inside iTunes. You can also re-activate it on Apple TV.
Disney+ Main Page